Rikama Education seeking to appoint a well-qualified Maths teacher to join a fantastic mixed Independent school in the Maidstone area. The School has beautiful grounds and facilities. This Independent school offers a safe and supportive environment for both staff and students. Students are well behaved and keen learners. They show respect and are polite to staff, visitors and each other.
You will need to teach up to and including A Level and assisting the Head of Maths in leading this important department. The vacancy is available from January or September 2018 and the preferred candidate would be a dynamic and enthusiastic graduate with a passion for the subject, keen to be part of this talented department within a forward-looking school. This would be an excellent career move and a proven springboard for career enhancement.
Your Maths teacher duties will include:
· Classroom management
· Compiling and updating individual learning plans for students
· Teaching Physics to KS3,4 and KS5
· Marking and planning for all lessons
· Maintaining and improving the academic results of their students
The Maths Teacher must:
· Hold relevant teaching qualifications QTS
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Hold an up to date DBS
· Have strong classroom management skills
· Have strong knowledge of the KS3, KS4 and KS5 curriculum
· Work well with staff and pupils alike
Applicants should have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour, excellent organisational and time-management skills, and enjoy working as part of a team. The School has outstanding co-curricular and pastoral programmes, and the successful candidate will be expected to play a full part in these.