This school offers a safe and happy environment for its students and there is sense of trust and mutual respect between pupils and staff. The school is continuously improving and developing with state of the art facilities to help students thrive in their education. The school invests all that they have in making their students and staff the best they can be.
As a Business Studies Teacher, you will be responsible for:
- Teaching Business Studies with some ICT to KS4 and KS5
- Marking and planning for all lessons
- Working with fellow staff within the department to ensure the curriculum is delivered to the best level possible
In order to be successful for this Business Studies Teacher role you will need:
- An up to date DBS
- Relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE / QTS)
- Experience teaching Business Studies with desirable ICT/Computing
- Experience teaching both KS4 and KS5
The school will offer the successful Business Studies Teacher:
- A well-led, friendly and supportive team to work closely with
- Professional development training to advance your career
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Pension contribution
If you are interested in this Business Studies Teacher role, please apply with an up to date CV.