This grammar school creates a unique learning community where every individual matters. The school supports the students to fulfil their academic potential, and encourages them to develop creativity, confidence and character.
As a Drama Teacher, your responsibilities will be:
- Teaching Drama to KS3, KS4 & KS5
- Marking and planning for all lessons
- Working together with staff within the department to ensure the curriculum is delivered to the best level possible
- Maintaining the academic results of their Drama students
In order to be successful in this Drama Teacher role you must:
- Have an up to date DBS
- Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE/QTS)
- Have the ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources
The school will also look at both experienced Drama teachers and NQT’S
The school will offer the successful Drama Teacher:
- Work within our thriving and friendly Drama Department
- Professional development training to advance your career
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in this Drama Teacher role, please apply with an up to date CV.