Rikama Education are looking for a full time Drama Teacher for a permanent role due to start asap or Jan 2018 at a good/outstanding Ofsted school in the Maidstone, Kent Area. If you are passionate about teaching and are confident in your ability, we would love to hear from you. This school has a fantastic supportive leadership team and very high expectations of their pupils. For further information, please contact Richard on 0203 800 1020.
About the Role:
• Teaching Drama KS3 & KS4 with ideally KS5
• Starting ASAP OR Januart 2018
• Full time 5 days p/w
• You will be expected to take on the full role of a teacher with marking, teaching and planning for all lessons.
• Competitive rates of pay
About the School:
• A Popular school with supportive staffing structure makes for a pleasant working environment
• Well-established reputation within the community and a highly thought of school Kent
• Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
• We place a priority on promoting and supporting teaching and learning to enable every student to reach their full potential as an individual.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
• Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE/QTS)
• Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
• Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
• Commitment to support the ethos of the school
• Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
• Have excellent communication skills
• Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Rikama Education also gives you access to:
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
• Consultant exclusivity
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
• Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Richard Wilson today on 0203 800 1020.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook pages for details of all our current and future jobs.
Website : http://www.rikama-education.com/