This school offers a safe and secure environment for both students and staff, with a vibrant atmosphere. They provide a high level of support, encouragement and praise for all students to ensure they fulfil their full potential. The school is always improving and has a new build and refurbishment programme with state of the art facilities to help develop new skills, preparing the students for their future.
We are working with the school who are looking for a Geography Teacher to join their team. As a Geography Teacher, your responsibilities will be:
• Teaching Geography to KS3 & KS4
• Marking and planning for all lessons
• Maintaining and improving the academic results of their Geography students
• Classroom management
• Responsible for conduction ad-hoc meetings and structured parents’ evenings with parents/guardians/carers
To be successful in this Geography Teacher role, you must:
• Hold an up to date DBS
• Have Qualified Teacher Status
• Have strong classroom management skills
• Must work well with staff and pupils alike
• Have experience teaching Geography up to GCSE
• Hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
The school will look at experienced teachers and NQT.
The successful Geography Teacher will be offered:
• Yearly review with realistic targets to ensure career and salary progression
• Regular training to enhance and grow your skills
• Work within their thriving and friendly department
• CPD’s regular training
• Staff development programme
If you are interested in this Geography Teacher role, please apply with an up to date CV.