Are you looking for something new to kick start your career in the world of Recruitment? We are a family-run education recruitment company based in Sevenoaks, Kent. We have an exceptional reputation within the education market; due to this, Rikama Education are looking to expand the business with training and developing new consultants through all disciplines; primary, secondary and special needs.
A career in recruitment is an excellent opportunity for graduates to earn money fast with career progression from the moment you graduate. You will be carrying out a 360 sales role, where you are working from the start to the end of the recruitment process. From sourcing the candidates to networking and building relationships with current and new clients.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will:
- Establishing a candidate network through referrals, headhunting and other sources
- Creating new relationships with your own client group.
- Becoming an expert on your market, a point of reference for your clients.
- Meeting senior clients to understand their requirements.
- Qualifying candidates for specific requirements.
Requirements for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- University Degree in any discipline
- Energetic, vibrant and charismatic
- Quick learner and strong communication skills
- Chance to shape your own recruitment career – clear career progression pathway based on your success
- A strong desire to be successful
- A competitive nature
This is a very exciting time for Rikama Education, you could be part of our future. Get in touch with your most up-to-date CV now.