The school are highly supportive of both their staff and students giving them the ability and confidence to be successful. They are always improving and has new state of the art equipment in all classrooms to help students thrive in their education. This schools offers a caring and safe environment.
As the Head of Computer Science and IT, some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Lead a strong and supportive team
- Teach KS3, KS4 & KS5
- Marking and planning for all lessons
- To attend and take part in all whole school CPD sessions
- Lead a form group and take a daily roll call
- Maintaining and improving the academic results of their Computer Science and IT students
To be considered for the Head of Computer and IT role, you:
- Must have an up to date DBS
- Have relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE / QTS)
- Have right to work in the UK
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Have strong knowledge of the KS3, KS4 & KS5 curriculum
- Must work well with staff and pupils alike
This position would suit a subject coordinator of KS3 or KS4 looking for progression.
The school will offer the successful Head of Computer Science and IT:
- Staff development programme
- Yearly review with realistic targets to ensure career and salary progression
- Regular training to enhance and grow your skills
- Generous TLR for responsibility
- Excellent rates of pay in line with your experience from £33000 to £38000
If you are interested in the Head of Computer Science and IT role, please apply with an up to date CV.