Rikama Education are looking for a full-time Head of Computer Science & IT role for a permanent role due to start September 2017 at a good school in the Bromley Area. If you are passionate about teaching and are confident in your ability, we would love to hear from you. This school has a fantastic supportive leadership team and very high expectations of their pupils. For further information, please contact Richard on 0203 800 1020.
About the Role:
- Lead a strong and supportive team
- Teaching KS3, KS4 & KS5
- Starting September 2017
- Full time 5 days p/w
- You will be expected to take on the full role of a teacher with marking, teaching and planning for all lessons.
- Competitive rates of pay
About the School:
- Our increasing and future success is based on an effective partnership between students, staff, governors and the local community
- Well-established reputation within the community.
- Has a calm, orderly and purposeful atmosphere where students enjoy their learning, make good progress and feel safe.
- Has a strong sense of community that allows students to grow personally and academically
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
- Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE/QTS)
- Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
- Commitment to support the ethos of the school
- Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Rikama Education also gives you access to:
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Consultant exclusivity
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
- Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Richard Wilson today on 0203 800 1020.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook pages for details of all our current and future jobs.
Website : http://www.rikama-education.com/
LinkedIn: Rikama Education
Rikama Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview.