Rikama Education are seeking a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join a friendly and supportive school within the Bromley area. Your daily responsibilities will include:
• Complement teachers’ delivery of the national curriculum and contribute to the development of other support staff, pupils and school policies and strategies;
• Work collaboratively with teaching staff and assist teachers in the whole planning cycle and the management/preparation of resources;
• Supervise whole classes occasionally during the short-term absences of teachers;
• Provide support for pupils, the teacher and the school in order to raise standards of achievement for all pupils, by utilising advanced levels of knowledge and skills when assisting with planning, monitoring, assessing and managing classes;
• Encourage pupils to become independent learners;
• Provide support for their welfare and support the inclusion of our pupils in all aspects of academy life.
• Be committed to on-going professional development;
• Contribute to the wider life at the academy;
• Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead.
To be considered for this Higher Level Teaching Assistant position, the successful candidates will have the following:
• HLTA Qualification
• At least 1 years experience
• The capacity to acknowledge and respond well to feedback and improve.
Our client in Bromley is committed to enhancing the development of their children, maximising their potential. In addition, the school has very good resources and facilities.
If you are interested in applying for this Higher Level Teaching Assistant role, please click apply now’ below.