KS1 Teacher in Rochester
Rikama Education are looking for a qualified KS1 Teacher to join an excellent school within the Rochester area. This role is a full-time position to start in September. The school are looking for, ideally, an NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher) however experienced teachers will also be welcome. Your daily duties will involve:
· Planning and delivering lessons
· Marking pupils work
· Completing group interventions when required
· Working as part of a welcoming, friendly team whilst remaining focused on results.
To be considered for this KS1 Teacher role, the successful candidates will have the following:
· QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
· At least 1 year of teaching, or newly qualified
· The capacity to acknowledge and respond well to feedback and improve
· A record of GOOD and better observations
Our client in Rochester is committed to enhancing the development of their children, maximising their potential. In addition, the school has very good resources and facilities.
If you are interested in applying for this KS1 Teacher role, please click apply now’ below.