Rikama Education are currently working with a Ofsted rated ‘Good’ primary school looking for a Key Stage 2 teacher to work full time starting in January until the end of the academic year. The right candidate will hold ‘Qualified Teaching Status’ and have experience within Key Stage 2. Newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
As an excellent practitioner you must:
• Be an excellent teacher – at whatever stage in your career – with in-depth subject knowledge.
• Have high expectations of both yourself and your pupils.
• Be passionate about meeting the needs of all children.
• Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Value working in teams and partnerships.
• Be skilled at fostering independence and pupil-led learning.
• Be reflective, resilient and ambitious, keen to develop your professional expertise.
• Engage with all aspects of school life, parents and the wider community.
• Be committed to ongoing professional development.
If you are interested in this position then get in contact with the managing consultant by applying directly.