Rikama Education are currently working with a fantastic Catholic primary school around the Sidcup area which has been rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted. We are working with them to find an outstanding KS2 teacher for a January start, working until the end of the academic year in July. The ideal candidate would live in either West Kent or around the Sidcup area, for ease of travel and have experience in Key Stage 2.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has QTS
- Has evidence of outstanding practice as a classroom teacher
- Has high levels of success in teaching across all stages of the primary sector
- Has the highest expectations of pupils and themselves
- Is enthusiastic, imaginative and forward thinking
- Has the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
- Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, parents and governors
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
If you would like to know more about this position then apply directly and your dedicated consultant will be in touch straight away.