I am looking for Maths Teachers to join a team on a permanent basis based in a school near Bromley. This school offers a warm and welcoming environment for both staff and students. The students are well behaved a respectful to staff, visitors and each other. The staff are hard working, dedicated and supportive of all students allowing them to thrive in their education.
As a Maths Teacher your responsibilities will be:
• Teaching Maths to KS3 and KS4.
• Marking and planning for all lessons.
• Maintaining and improving the academic results of the students.
• Classroom management.
• To keep accurate records of the content of work.
• Responsible for attending meetings and parent evenings.
To be a successful candidate for the Maths Teacher role you will:
• Hold a current DBS.
• Have a QTS or equivalent .
• Experience teaching Maths to students up to GCSE.
• Must work well with students and pupils alike.
The benefits the successful Maths Teacher will be offered are:
• Supportive and friendly team to work with
• A yearly review with realistic targets to insure career and salary progression.
• CPD regular training.
• Staff development programme.
If you are interested in this Maths Teacher role please apply by sending an upto date CV.