This school has been rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted and offers a safe and secure environment for staff and students. The students are polite, considerate, and welcoming to visitors. They all get on well together and have excellent, respectful relationships with staff. The school provide students with dedicated, highly skilled teachers to help them flourish in their education.
The school are looking for a Music Teacher to join their team. Your responsibilities as a Music Teacher will be:
- Teaching Music to KS3, KS4 & ideally KS5
- Marking and planning for all lessons
- Responsible for conduction ad-hoc meetings and structured parents’ evenings with parents/guardians/carers
- Classroom management
- Participation in structured extra-curricular activity
The successful Music Teacher must:
- Hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE / QTS)
- Hold an up to date DBS
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Work well with staff and pupils alike
The post is suitable for NQTs and experienced teachers.
The school will offer the successful Music Teacher:
- CPD’s regular training
- Full time NQT mentor (if relevant)
- Yearly review with realistic targets to ensure career and salary progression
- Regular training to enhance and grow your skills
- Supportive and friendly team to work with
If you are interested in this Music Teacher role, please apply with an up to date CV.