Rikama Education are looking for a Physics Teacher to join a fantastic mixed Independent school in the Maidstone area. The School has beautiful grounds and facilities. This Independent school offers a safe and supportive environment for both staff and students. Students are well behaved and keen learners. They show respect and are polite to staff, visitors and each other.
I am Seeking to appoint a Physics teacher capable of teaching up to and including A Level. Our Ideal candidate would ideally have a minimum 5 years physics teaching experience, and ideally be from a Grammar, independent or have extensive A level experience. The vacancy is available from January 2018 and the preferred candidate would be a dynamic and enthusiastic graduate with a passion for the subject, keen to be part of this talented department within a forward-looking school.
Your Physics teacher duties will include:
· Classroom management
· Compiling and updating individual learning plans for students
· Teaching Physics to KS3,4 and KS5
· Marking and planning for all lessons
· Maintaining and improving the academic results of their students
The Physics Teacher must:
· Hold relevant teaching qualifications QTS
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Hold an up to date DBS
· Have strong classroom management skills
· Have strong knowledge of the KS3, KS4 and KS5 curriculum
· Work well with staff and pupils alike
This would be an excellent career move and a proven springboard for career enhancement. Applicants should have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour, excellent organisational and time-management skills, and enjoy working as part of a team. The School has outstanding co-curricular and pastoral programmes, and the successful candidate will be expected to play a full part in these.