This independent school offers a supportive and kind atmosphere to the students, who are friendly and courteous to staff, visitors and each other. The school underwent a full integrated inspection by the Independent Schools Inspectorate in December 2015 and was found to be excellent in all areas.
We are working with the school who are looking for a Politics and History Teacher to join their team. As a Politics and History Teacher, your responsibilities will be:
• Teaching Politics to KS5
• Teaching History to KS3, KS4 & KS5
• Marking and planning for all lessons
• Classroom Management
• Participation in structured extra-curricular activity
The school will look at candidates who can teach Politics and a different second subject.
To be successful in the Politics and History Teacher role, you must:
• Hold an up to date DBS
• Have strong classroom management skills
• Hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE / QTS)
• Have experience teaching Politics to A Level
• Have experience teaching History up to A Level
• Must work well with staff and pupils alike
The school will offer the successful Politics and History Teacher:
• On-going training and development
• Use swimming pool and fitness suite (at allocated times)
• Pension contribution
• Work within their thriving and friendly department
• Free meals during working hours
• Free eye tests
If you are interested in this Politics and History Teacher role, please apply with an up to date CV.