The school offers a supportive and friendly environment for both student and staff. The teachers are enthusiastic and highly committed to the children through their time at the school. The students are active learners and show respect for others around them.
We have a few Primary Teacher roles in the Rochester area, where some of the responsibilities as a Primary Teacher will be:
- Teaching KS1 or KS2
- Marking and planning for all lessons
- Classroom management
- Provide a fun and engaging learning environment for all students
To be successful in our Primary Teacher roles, you must:
- Hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE / QTS)
- Hold an up to date DBS
- Must work well with staff and pupils alike
- Experience as a Primary Teacher, teaching either KS1 or KS2 is desirable
The school will look at both Qualified and Newly Qualified Teachers.
The successful Primary Teacher will be offered:
- Supportive and friendly team to work with
- Full time NQT mentor (if relevant)
Assigned learning mentor
- Staff development programme
- Excellent rates of pay in line with your experience from £28000 to £33160
- Yearly review with realistic targets to ensure career and salary progression
- Regular training to enhance and grow your skills
In you are interested in our Primary Teacher roles, please apply with an up to date CV.