This school offers a safe and happy environment for its students and there is sense of trust and mutual respect between pupils and staff. The school is continuously improving and developing with state of the art facilities to help students thrive in their education. This school invests all that they have in making their students and staff the best they can be.
We are currently working with the school who are looking for a RE Teacher to join their team. The role is to start in January 2019 on 9-12 month Maternity Cover.
As a RE Teacher, your responsibilities will be:
• Teaching RE to KS3, KS4 and KS5
• Marking and planning for all lessons
• Maintaining and improving the academic results of their students
• Attend meetings and structured parents evenings with parents/guardians/carers
• Classroom management
In order to be successful in the RE Teacher role, you must:
• Hold an up to date DBS
• Have strong knowledge of the KS3, KS4 and KS5 curriculum
• Must work well with staff and pupils alike
• Have experience as a RE Teacher, teaching up to A Level
• Hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE / QTS)
The successful RE Teacher will be offered:
• Excellent rates of pay in line with your experience
• Supportive and friendly team to work with
• A friendly consultant on hand whenever needed
• Yearly review with realistic targets to ensure career and salary progression
• Regular training to enhance and grow your skills
If you are interested in the RE Teacher role, please apply with an up to date CV.