This school has been rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted and offers a safe and secure environment for staff and students. The students are polite, considerate, and welcoming to visitors. They all get on well together and have excellent, respectful relationships with staff. The school provide students with dedicated, highly skilled teachers to help them flourish in their education.
The school are looking for a RE Teacher to join their team. As a RE Teacher, your responsibilities will be:
- Teaching RE to KS3, KS4 & KS5
- Marking and planning for all lessons
- Maintaining and improving the academic results of their RE students
- Classroom management
- Responsible for conduction ad-hoc meetings and structured parents’ evenings with parents/guardians/carers
To be successful in the RE Teacher role, you must:
- Hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE / QTS)
- Hold an up to date DBS
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Work well with staff and pupils alike
- Ideally have experience teaching RE up to GCSE and ideally A Level
The post is suitable for NQTs and experienced teachers.
The successful RE Teacher will be offered:
- Supportive and friendly team to work with
- Yearly review with realistic targets to ensure career and salary progression
- Regular training to enhance and grow your skills
- Excellent rates of pay in line with your experience from £23000 to £35000
- CPD’s regular training
- Full time NQT mentor (if relevant)
If you are interested in this RE Teacher role, please apply with an up to date CV.