The school offers a safe and supportive environment for both staff and students. Students are well behaved and keen learners. They show respect and are polite to staff, visitors and each other. The staff are hardworking, dedicated and supportive of all students.
The school we are working with are looking for a Science Teacher to join their team. They are looking for someone to start in either September on a supply to permanent basis or January on a permanent basis. Your responsibilities as a Science Teacher will be:
- Teaching Science to KS3 & KS4
- Marking and planning for all lessons
- Maintaining and improving the academic results of their Science students
- Classroom management
- Responsible for conduction ad-hoc meetings and structured parents’ evenings with parents/guardians/carers
To be successful in the Science Teacher role, you must:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Hold an up to date DBS
- Have experience as a Science Teacher, teaching up to GCSE
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
The school will look at experienced teachers and NQT.
The school will offer the successful Science Teacher:
- Yearly review with realistic targets to ensure career and salary progression
- Regular training to enhance and grow your skills
- Pension contribution
- CPD’s regular training
- Full time NQT mentor (if relevant)
- A friendly consultant on hand whenever needed
- A strong and supportive management team
If you are interested in this Science Teacher role, please apply with an up to date CV.