This school works with children with profound, severe and complex learning needs, many of whom are on the Autistic Spectrum. The school provides its students with a happy learning environment, giving them a positive attitude towards their work, helping them thrive and progress.
We are working with an SEN School that is looking for a SEN Teacher to work with students that have ASD or PMLD. Your responsibilities as an SEN Teacher will be:
• Classroom management
• Compiling and updating individual learning plans for students
• Teaching to KS2 Students
• Maintaining and improving the academic results of their students
• To keep accurate records of the content of work
To be successful as a SEN Teacher you will need to:
• Hold and up to date DBS
• Be proactive, show initiative at all times and have a firm but fair approach.
• Have experience working with children with ASD or PMLD
• Have experience as a SEN Teacher
• Have experience working with KS2 children
• Hold a QTS qualification
The successful SEN Teacher will be offered:
• Excellent rates of pay in line with your experience from £130 to £155 per day.
• Regular training to enhance and grow your skills
• Supportive and friendly team to work with
• A friendly consultant on hand whenever needed
• Work within their thriving and friendly department
If you are interested in this SEN Teacher role, please send in an up to date CV