We are working on a sole agency basis with a school local to you that is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work 1 to 1 with a pupil with diverse needs.
The pupil does not have behaviour issues and the school is looking for someone to work very closely with this pupil supporting them across all aspects of the in school experience.
To be ideal for this role, you will be:
- Able to demonstrate that you have done and are able to make learning both engaging and challenging
- That you are enthusiastic and proactive
- That you are an excellent communicator
- That you are organised and resourceful
- You have some understanding of using ICT
- It would be desirable that you have knowledge of Augmentative and Alternative Communication methods
- Have experience of working with children with SEN
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. The role is offered initially on a supply basis to ensure that both you and the pupil can get on, thereafter the role will be offered permanent after the summer break. Permanent salary will depend on experience.
If you are interested in applying for this role please either call or email Mikayla Speed in the first instance.