Rikama Education are looking for a full-time IT Specialist Teacher role for a supply to permanent role due to start ASAP at a good SEN school in the Borough of Bromley. The school will wait till April for the right candidate. If you are passionate about teaching and are confident in your ability, we would love to hear from you. For further information, please contact Mikayla on 0203 800 1030.
About the Role:
- Teaching up to KS5
- Starting ASAP or April for the right candidate
- Full time 5 days p/w
- You will be expected to take on the full role of a teacher with marking, teaching and planning for all lessons.
- Competitive rates of pay
About the School:
- enabling pupils to achieve their full potential in education and in life outside school.
- Well-established reputation within the community.
- Primary aim is that all our students are happy, feel safe and support each other.
- strive to provide effective specialist education and support to pupils
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Ideally have SEN experience
- Ideally have experience in teaching Business Studies
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
- Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE/QTS)
- Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
- Commitment to support the ethos of the school
- Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Rikama Education also gives you access to:
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Consultant exclusivity
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
- Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Mikayla Speed today on 0203 800 1030.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook pages for details of all our current and future jobs.
Website : http://www.rikama-education.com/
LinkedIn: Rikama Education
Rikama Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview.