This SEN school offer the students a safe, nurturing and caring environment. The school supports not just academic but social, emotional and life skills helping them to plan for and work towards a future.
We are currently working with the school who are looking for a Speech and Language Therapist to join their team. The role is start on a supply basis with a view to going permanent. As a Speech and Language Therapist, your responsibilities will be:
• To work with children with SEMH and EBD of a secondary age.
• Evaluation initial levels of the pupils
• Putting strategies in place (with support) to best develop the individual pupils
• Leading Speech and language therapies for various students and reporting to the SLT
• Liaising with pupils parents and outside agencies to ensure the correct strategies are in place for the individuals concerned
• Documenting process and progress in line with strategies
In order to be successful in the Speech and Language Therapist role, you must:
• Must work well with staff and pupils
• Have experience working with children with SEMH and EBD
• Hold an up to date DBS
• Have experience of working with main recognised therapies
• Hold relevant qualifications
The successful Speech and Language Therapist will be offered:
• Supportive and friendly team to work with
• A friendly consultant on hand whenever needed
• An excellent referral scheme
• Excellent rates of pay in line with your experience from £100 to £150 per day on supply, and £25000-£30000 on permanent (flexible)
• Yearly review with realistic targets to ensure career and salary progression
• Regular training to enhance and grow your skills
If you are interested in this Speech and Language Therapist role, please apply with an up to date CV.