Rikama Education are working with a Primary School in Longfield who are looking to recruit an experienced Teaching Assistant to work on a one-to-one basis with a child with severe SEN.
Your key duties will be to:
- Support the students where necessary in meeting their targets
- Keep them engaged and on task
- Manage challenging behaviour with SEN
- Liaise with other members of staff in regards to behaviour and progress
- Work within a team but also be proactive and use own initiative
- Carry out additional duties as requested by the Class Teacher
It is essential that you have experience of working with children who have SEN and challenging behaviour as a teaching assistant, are flexible, resilient and can adapt well to change.
The staff at the school are very supportive and you will be rewarded with excellent rates of pay.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and you have a passion for helping young people with SEN reach their potential then please send us your CV ASAP!