Rikama Education are looking to recruit an experienced Teaching Assistant to join a fantastic school based in Dartford.
The daily responsibilities of the successful Teaching Assistant will be:
• Assist with classroom management and behaviour
• Take interventions
• Putting up displays/artwork.
• Document and feedback observations of key children
To be a successful candidate for the Teaching Assistant position:
• Hold relevant teaching assistant qualifications
• Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
• Have strong classroom management skills
• Have strong knowledge of the KS1 curriculum
• Must work well with staff and pupils alike
• Can direct and supervise the work of multiple TA’s
The successful Teaching Assistant will benefit from:
• CPD’s regular training
• Staff development programme
• Route to management for staff
• Excellent rates of pay in line with your experience
• Regular training to enhance and grow your skills
• Supportive and friendly team to work with
• A friendly consultant on hand whenever needed
• An excellent referral scheme
• Work within their thriving and friendly school
If you are interested in this teaching assistant position, please send an up to date CV now.