KS2 Teacher in Dartford.
Rikama Education are seeking a KS2 Teacher to join a friendly, outstanding, supportive school within the Dartford area. Your daily responsibilities will include:
• Planning and delivering lessons
• Marking pupils work
• Completing group interventions when required
• Working as part of a welcoming, friendly team whilst remaining focused on results.
To be considered for this KS2 Teacher position, the successful candidates will have the following:
• QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
• A record of GOOD and better observations
• At least 1 year of teaching
• The capacity to acknowledge and respond well to feedback and improve
Our client in Dartford is committed to enhancing the development of their children, maximising their potential. In addition, the school has very good resources and facilities.
If you are interested in applying for this KS2 Teacher role, please click apply now’ below.