We have a fantastic school seeking a Business and Finance Teacher, This position would suit either an NQT, or an experienced teacher looking to further their career.
The school offers a safe and secure environment for both students and staff, with a vibrant atmosphere. They provide a high level of support, encouragement and praise for all students to ensure they fulfil their full potential. The school is based in the Bromley area.
The school are looking for a Business Studies Teacher to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Business and Finance Teacher you will be responsible for:
• Classroom management
• Teaching Business and finance to KS4 & KS5 where they are very popular choices
• Marking and planning for all lessons
• Maintaining and improving the academic results of their students
• To keep accurate records of the content of work
The successful Business studies Teacher will:
• Hold an up to date DBS
• Hold relevant teaching qualifications
• Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
• Have strong knowledge of the KS3/KS4/KS5 curriculum
• Must work well with staff and pupils alike
• Experience teaching Business Studies up to A Level and Finance
The Successful Business Studies Teacher can expect:
• Supportive and friendly team to work with
• A friendly consultant on hand whenever needed
• Excellent rates of pay in line with your experience
• Yearly review with realistic targets to ensure career and salary progression
• Regular training to enhance and grow your skills
• An excellent referral schemes
• Work within their thriving and friendly department
If you are interested in this Teacher of Maths role, please apply with an up to date CV.