We are working with a fantastic Grammar school that are looking for a Teacher in Business Studies with Economics’
We would also be interested in Economics Teachers with Business due to the uptake of the subject’
This position is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding and inspirational Business and/or Economics teacher to join their exceptional team. The post will involve teaching KS4 and KS5.
This post would ideally suit an experienced Business Studies or Economics teacher who is looking for a new challenge within a Grammar School environment, whom wishes to work with highly motivated, extremely engaged, enthusiastic and able learners. If you are keen to develop further as a practitioner and wish to extend your repertoire of teaching and learning strategies.
This school offers a warm, welcoming and friendly environment for both staff, students. The students are well behaved and respectful to staff, visitors and each other. The school is always improving and has recently opened a new building with state of the art facilities to help students thrive in their education.
We are working with a school who are looking for a Teacher in Business Studies to join their team. Your responsibilities as a Teacher will be:
• Teaching Business Studies AND/OR Economics’ to KS4 & KS5 up to A level
• Marking and planning for all lessons
• Maintaining and improving the academic results of their students
• Classroom management
To be successful for this role, you must:
• Hold relevant teaching qualifications
• Hold an up to date DBS
• Work well with staff and pupils alike
• Have strong classroom management skills
• Have experience teaching Business Studies / Economics up to A Level
The school will offer the successful Teacher of Business Studies / Economics’
• Pension contribution
• Work within their thriving and friendly Business Studies department
• Route to management for staff
• Staff development programme
If you are interested in this Lead Teacher or Subject specialist in Business Studies role, please apply with an up to date CV.