Rikama Education are Seeking an English Teacher, K3/4 either NQT Or Experience practitioner to teach GCSE and A level studies.
This school offers a safe and friendly environment and has been rated Outstanding’ by Ofsted with a Grammar stream. The students and well-mannered and respectful to staff, visitors and each other. The school are always improving with new builds and state of the art facilities to help students thrive in their education.
We are working with a school who are looking for an English Teacher to join their team. Your responsibilities as an English Teacher will be:
• Teaching English to KS3, KS4 & KS5
• Marking and planning for all lessons
• Maintaining and improving the academic results of their English students
• Classroom management
• Responsible for conduction ad-hoc meetings and structured parents’ evenings with parents/guardians/carers
The school are looking for someone on either a permanent long term supply basis.
To be successful in the English Teacher role, you must:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Hold an up to date DBS
• Have experience as an English Teacher, teaching up to A Level
• Have strong classroom management skills
• Hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
The school will look at experienced teachers and NQT.
The school will offer the successful English Teacher:
• Yearly review with realistic targets to ensure career and salary progression
• Regular training to enhance and grow your skills
• Pension contribution
• CPD’s regular training
• Full time NQT mentor (if relevant)
If you are interested in this English Teacher role, please apply with an up to date