Rikama Education are looking to recruit an experienced Year 1 or Year 2 Teaching Assistants to join a fantastic school based in Chatham as soon as possible on a full-time basis.
The responsibilities of the successful Teaching Assistant will be:
- Develop lesson plans and learning goals with the head teacher
- Maintain daily records, track student progress and intervene to help students progress as necessary
- Foster a positive and collaborative learning environment where the unique needs of all students are met
- Arrange educational activities outside the classroom and supervise the students during breaks and mealtime
- Regularly communicate with family members and other staff, such as school psychologists and counsellors, in order to meet the individual needs of each student
- Ensure the classroom environment meets standards for safety and cleanliness
To be a successful candidate for the Teaching Assistant position:
- Hold relevant teaching assistant qualification.
- Have strong knowledge of the UK curriculum to best support your teacher
- Must work well with staff and pupils alike
The successful Teaching Assistant will benefit from:
- CPD’s regular training
- Staff development programme
- Excellent rates of pay in line with your experience
- Regular training to enhance and grow your skills
- Supportive and friendly team to work with
- A friendly consultant on hand whenever needed
- An excellent referral scheme
- Work within their thriving and friendly school
If you are interested in this teaching assistant position, please send an up to date CV now.