EYFS Teacher in Dartford.
Rikama Education are seeking an EYFS Teacher to join an excellent and dedicated school within the Dartford area. Your daily responsibilities will include:
• Planning and delivering lessons.
• Marking pupils work.
• Following the EYFS framework and develop engaging learning opportunities.
• Completing group interventions when required.
• Working as part of a welcoming, friendly team whilst remaining focused on results.
To be considered for this EYFS Teacher position, the successful candidates will have the following:
• QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
• A record of GOOD and better observations.
• At least 1 year of teaching in an Early Years setting.
• The capacity to acknowledge and respond well to feedback and improve.
Our client in Dartford is committed to enhancing the development of their children and therefore fulfilling their potential. In addition, the school has very good resources and facilities.
If you are interested in applying for this EYFS Teacher role, please click apply now’ below.