Intervention Teacher in Bexleyheath.
Rikama Education are seeking an Intervention Teacher to join a supportive, committed school within the Bexleyheath area. Your daily responsibilities will include:
• Teaching streamed year 5 and year 6 classes Numeracy and Literacy lessons in the mornings.
• Planning and delivering lessons in line with pupils abilities.
• Regularly liaising with parallel class teachers regarding the progress of pupils who are undertaking the intervention sessions.
To be considered for this Intervention Teacher position, the successful candidates will have the following:
• QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
• A record of GOOD and better observations
• At least 1 year of teaching in upper KS2.
• Experience in delivering intervention group sessions is desirable.
Our client in Bexleyheath is committed to enhancing the development of their children and ensuring potential is fulfilled. In addition, the school has superb resources and facilities.
If you are interested in applying for this Intervention Teacher role, please click apply now’ below.