I am currently working with a school based in Central Kent that has a very interesting post.
The post requires a strong SEN Teacher that has skills in the following area:
- The ability to take on a lead practitioner type role
- Support the SLT
- Potentially after supply, move in to an SLT post
- Evaluate and document behavioural policies
- Conduct annual reviews on students
- Evaluate new students and provide documentation to Headteacher
- Manage HLTA’s and Teaching Assistants
- Teach students with SEN – Particularly EBD and Behaviour (SEMH)
Although this is initially a supply role, it is an excellent opportunity for a strong Lead SEN Practitioner to move in to an SLT post as, should things go well, there would be the opportunity to move in to a Leadership post between L8 and L11 at the end of the period.
If you would be interested in this post please send your CV via email, or call me directly to discuss