Teacher of Mathematics
We are working with an Outstanding OFSTED school based in the Maidstone area this school offers a safe and friendly environment with no behavioural issues. The students and well-mannered and respectful to staff, visitors and each other. The school are always improving with new builds and state of the art facilities to help students thrive in their education.
This school requires a fantastic Teacher of Mathematics to join their team.
Your responsibilities as Teacher of Maths will be:
• Teaching Maths to KS3 & 4
• Marking and planning for all lessons
• Maintaining and improving the academic results of their Maths students
• Classroom management
To be successful in the Teacher of Maths role, you must:
• Hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE / QTS)
• Hold an up to date DBS
• Have strong classroom management skills
• Work well with staff and pupils alike
The school will offer the successful Teacher of Maths
• Pension Contribution
• Yearly review with realistic targets to ensure career and salary progression
• Work within their thriving and friendly department
• Route to management for staff
If you are interested in this Teacher of Maths role, please apply with an up to date CV.