We are working alongside this fantastic school that is looking for an MFL Teacher to join their team on a long-term supply that will start in September and has the option to be a permanent role or long-term supply based in the Sittingbourne area.
The school is highly supportive of both their staff and students giving them the ability and confidence to be successful. The Successful MFL Teacher will be dynamic and passionate.
The successful MFL Teacher will be responsible for:
• Classroom management
• Compiling and updating individual learning plans for students
• Teaching French and Spanish to KS3 & KS4 and ideally KS5 at French
• Marking and planning for all lessons
• Maintaining and improving the academic results of their students
• To keep accurate records of the content of work
What you will need to be successful:
Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
Hold an up to date DBS
Have strong classroom management skills
Must work well with staff and pupils alike
Experience teaching MFL up GCSE or A Level
The successful MFL Teacher will be offered:
Excellent rates of pay in line with your experience
Supportive and friendly team to work with
A friendly consultant on hand whenever needed
If this role is of interest, please send in an updated CV to me.