Rikama Education are looking for a nursery teaching assistant to work in a Good Primary School in Royal Tunbridge Wells.You must be a Nursery specialist Teaching Assistant looking to work with children in EYFS in their nursery. The position would be starting as soon as possible.
This is a part-time working 5 days a week afternoons only. The role will consist of supporting students in the nursery within the early years department.
Your key duties will be to:
- Support the students where necessary in meeting their targets
- Keep them engaged and on task
- Manage challenging behaviour
- Possible key worker
- Liaise with other members of staff in regards to behaviour and progress
- Work within a team but also be proactive and use own initiative
- Carry out additional duties as requested by the nursery teacher
It is essential that you have experience of working with children in a nursery setting as a teaching assistant, are flexible, resilient and can adapt well to change. The staff at the school are very supportive and you will be rewarded with excellent rates of pay.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and you have a passion for helping young students reach their potential then please send us your CV so you can start a new position of a teaching assistant in a nursery.