Key Stage 1 Teacher in Aylesford.
Rikama Education is seeking a KS1 Teacher to join a friendly, outstanding’ and supportive school within the Aylesford area. As a Teacher your daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Planning and delivering lessons
• Classroom management
• Marking pupils work
• Keeping accurate records of the content of work
• Maintaining and improving the academic results of their pupils
• Completing group interventions when required
• Working as part of a welcoming, friendly team whilst remaining focused on results.
To be considered for this KS1 Teacher position, you will need to have the following:
• QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
• At least 1 year of teaching experience within the UK
• Strong classroom management skills
• The ability to direct and supervise the work of Teaching Assistants
• The capacity to acknowledge and respond well to feedback and improve
• Hold a current DBS on the update service or be willing to commit to having a new DBS run.
Our client in Aylesford is committed to enhancing the development of their pupils and maximising their potential. In addition, the school has very good resources and facilities.
If you are interested in applying for this KS1 Teacher role, please click apply now’ below.
If this role isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and the different opportunities that are available.