Large three-form entry mainstream primary school situated in Sittingbourne (ME10) looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher to take on an ongoing position starting in September 2019. The school are looking for someone that is flexible and motivated, whilst being a creative Teacher to join their fantastic, well-established multi-disciplinary team.
Applications are welcome from qualified Teachers who have successfully taught the Key Stage 2 curriculum.
To be considered for this position you will need to be/ have:
• Educated to a degree level
• Achieved QTS certification
• Approachable, flexible, considerate and friendly
• Passionate about making a difference in a rewarding career
• Able to stimulate pupils to learn
• Experience and knowledge in teaching KS2 within a school setting
• Ability to individualise curriculum needs for pupils with SEN.
As a Teacher your daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Planning and delivering lessons
• Classroom management
• Marking pupils work
• To keep accurate records of the content of work
• Maintaining and improving the academic results of their pupils
• Completing group interventions when required
• Working as part of a welcoming, friendly team whilst remaining focused on results.
If you are interested in applying but wish to discuss the details of the position, please email me a copy of your CV in the first instance.