Rikama Education Sevenoaks is Growing, Due to our success we are seeking an experienced Education Recruitment Consultants with a minimum of 1 – 5 years Education Recruitment sector experience. You will manage the recruitment process from the interview to offer stage and beyond.
That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients. Your goal is to build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates, and work as part of a passionate team to maximise our commercial performance.
Are you currently working long hours as an estate agent or business development executive, and looking for a role in which you can transfer your current skills, and better manage your work-life balance? Are you working in a different sector entirely, but want more of a people facing, target driven, and rewarding role?
Are you in a different type of sales position but struggle to envision your long-term career, or feel as though your role is leading to a dead end? Recruitment could be for you.
• Identifying and developing client/business relationships via Telephone & face2face
• Advising on and selling the most appropriate Human Capital solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
• Assessing and responding to the needs of each client or assignment
• Sourcing suitable candidates via database, referrals, social Media and internal Database.
• briefing them on the opportunities offered by the School client
• Managing the process through the interview to offer stage and beyond
• Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidate
• Offering CV, interview and general career advice
• Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The ideal candidate
We will consider any experience and any background; however, any potential recruitment consultant must possess:
• A strong and proven track record in sales, networking and/or client development abilities
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Strong commercial business acumen
• A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
• A winning mentality
• The ability to overcome objection and be persistent
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to work in the Sevenoaks office leading Education Brand name in the recruitment industry, who are unparalleled in terms of training and development, as well as career progression
• Basic Salary £25,000 – £30,000, depending on experience
• Uncapped commission, Quarterly bonus, subject to performance
• Extensive rewards and incentives; quarterly all-expenses-paid incentives subject to performance
• Comprehensive and ongoing mentoring in all aspects of the job
• Unparalleled career progression opportunities – including future branch manager opportunities if desired