Residential Care Worker
Rikama Education are currently working in partnership with a school in the Swanley area who are looking for Residential Care Workers to work in the Swanley area, your day to day duties will include:
• the ability to get on with people of all ages and backgrounds and gain their trust
• tact, patience and understanding
• computer literacy and administration skills
• mental strength, to cope with challenging situations and clients
• working with students from 7-19 with complex needs
To be considered for this Residential Care Worker role, you will need paid or voluntary experience in the social work and care sector. This would include some of the following:
• working or volunteering at a youth club
• personal experience of caring for a family member
• working as a social work assistant
• paid or voluntary work in a care home, nursery or relevant charity
• experience working with SEN students
Rikama Education are working collaboratively with a school who are a proud residential and day school serving students aged 7-19 with moderate to severe learning difficulties. As a weekly residential special school (Monday to Friday) the school enables the students to have many opportunities to benefit from elements of a total learning environment to allow boarders to get the complete learning package. Parents of the students at this outstanding school seek boarding places for their children, not because they do not want them at all nor due to their social needs, but because they want to enable their children to get the maximum benefit from the limited time that they are in full-time education.
If you are interested in applying to this Residential Care Worker role, please click apply now below.