Rikama Education are working alongside a fantastic secondary school in Bromley that is looking for a Science Teacher to join their team for a permanent position. The successful Science Teacher will be dynamic and passionate.
The successful Science Teacher will be responsible for:
• Classroom management
• Compiling and updating individual learning plans for students
• Teaching Science to KS3, KS4, KS5
• Marking and planning for all lessons
• Maintaining and improving the academic results of their students
• To keep accurate records of the content of work
What you will need to be successful:
• Have previous experience teaching Science in the UK curriculum
• Hold an up to date DBS
• Have strong classroom management skills
• Must work well with staff and pupils alike
• Experience teaching Science up GCSE or A Level
• This opportunity is open to experienced Science Teachers or NQTs
The school is highly supportive of both their staff and students giving them the ability and confidence to be successful. They are always improving and has new state of the art equipment in all classrooms to help students thrive in their education. This schools offers a caring and academic environment.
If you are interested in a Science teacher position in the Bromley area, please apply and a dedicated consultant will be in touch as soon as possible.