We are working alongside this fantastic school that is looking for a Science Teacher to join their team on a long-term supply that will start as soon as possible based in the Maidstone area.
The school is highly supportive of both their staff and students giving them the ability and confidence to be successful. The Successful Science Teacher will be dynamic and passionate.
The successful Science Teacher will be responsible for:
• Classroom management
• Compiling and updating individual learning plans for students
• Teaching Science to KS3 and KS4
• Marking and planning for all lessons
• Maintaining and improving the academic results of their students
• To keep accurate records of the content of work
What you will need to be successful:
Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
Hold an up to date DBS
Have strong classroom management skills
Must work well with staff and pupils alike
Experience teaching Science up GCSE or A Level
The successful Science Teacher will be offered:
Excellent rates of pay in line with your experience
Supportive and friendly team to work with
A friendly consultant on hand whenever needed
If this role is of interest, please send in an updated CV to me.