SEN Learning Support Assistant
Rikama Education are currently looking for a SEN Learning Support Assistant to work in the Sevenoaks area, your day to day duties will include:
• Working alongside children with PMLD and PD
• Assisting teachers with the maintenance of student records
• Using moving and handling, such as hoisting
• Assisting students with their educational and social development on a 1:1 and group basis
• Adapting your approach depending on the student’s needs
To be considered for this exciting SEN Learning Support Assistant role, you will need the following experience:
• Moving and Handling qualification in Hoisting
• Thinking on your feet to resolve issues immediately
• Worked with students with physical disabilities
• Hold an up to date DBS for both children and adult and valid passport
• Worked with student’s families to make sure every pupil is valued, challenged and supported
Our client is looking for a SEN Learning Support Assistant to join a busy yet welcoming and friendly team. They are a 4-19 Special School for children & young people with physical disabilities or complex medical needs. The school has an extremely large site with high quality teaching, social care and health care facilities. A staff team of over 200 people provides specialist teaching, social care, therapies and nursing care to an exceptionally high standard. Our client is a foundation special school who are part of the Kent SEN Trust, which is a co-operative trust of ten schools working together to improve outcomes for all the children and young people attending the school.
If you are interested in applying to this SEN Learning Support Assistant role, please click apply now below.