Do you consider yourself a motivated and dynamic SEN Support Worker?
Do you want to work within an special needs educational setting?
Do you want to work night shifts only?
If that sounds like you read on, as this opportunity won’t be available for long. An opening at a ‘Good’ SEN school with outstanding features has arisen due to expansion in student intake. The school specialises in helping young people who find it particularly difficult to access a conventional school environment due to PMLD (Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties).
As a successful SEN Support Worker, you’ll:
• have experience of working with students with PMLD and have a qualification in Manual Handling, whether this is in a mainstream or special school environment
• have a firm, fair approach with the ability to think on their feet, engaging students yet being adaptable and empathetic to their needs
• have a calm and patient manner with the ability to communicate well with others including Teachers, Parents and other outside agencies
• be a real team player with a sense of humour!
Rikama Education offer:
• A competitive daily rate which is negotiated after
• Access to CPD – A dedicated and supportive consultant
• An opportunity to make a difference in the SEN sector
Please get in touch as soon as possible if you want to work at this SEN school as a Support Worker for night shifts.