We are currently looking for an SEN Teacher on long term supply in view to going permanent for a Special (SEN) School which is also a children’s home for children and young people with Severe and Complex needs who are on the Autistic Spectrum (ASD). Some of the children are non-verbal and are very challenging with multiple behavioural triggers. The School is on a large site in Thanet and has excellent facilities and therapies. We are looking for an SEN Teacher to start as soon as possible. To work within this School you must hold a QTS
As a Teacher in this school you will be responsible for:
• Teaching Pupils with Complex Needs, ASD & Challenging behaviour
• Working with Pupils who are non-verbal with various behavioural triggers
• Directing Teaching and Learning Assistants
• Teaching classes with differentiated learning
• Working with children who are 14 – 19
• Caring for the welfare of children in you class
This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated SEN Teacher in an Outstanding School.
If you are interested in this role please apply in the first instance via return email.
Rikama Education run a refer a friend scheme, so should you have any friends or colleagues that may be interested, please feel free to pass our details on to them