This school has over 450 students on roll and offers these students a safe and secure environment. The students are polite and respectful to staff, visitors and each other. The School is a large community primary school with a Centre for children with a recognised diagnosis of Autism.
We are working with the school who are looking for 2 SEN Teachers to join their team. The school are looking for a KS1 and KS2 Teacher to start September, with a hand over in September on a supply basis with a view to potentially going permanent. As a SEN Teacher, your responsibilities will be:
• Teaching KS1 or KS2 children with ASD
• Marking and planning for all lessons
• Maintaining and improving the academic results of their students
• To keep accurate records of the content of work
• Compiling and updating individual learning plans for students
In order to be successful in the SEN Teacher roles, you must:
• Hold an up to date DBS
• Have the ability to direct and supervise the work of multiple TA’s
• Must work well with staff and pupils alike
• Have experience working in Special Educational Needs
• Hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE / QTS)
The successful SEN Teacher will be offered:
• Supportive and friendly team to work with
• A friendly consultant on hand whenever needed
• An excellent referral scheme
• Excellent rates of pay in line with your experience from £135 to £150 per day, should the role go permanent after supply the Teacher will be offered MPS/UPS.
• Regular training to enhance and grow your skills
If you are interested in the SEN Teacher roles, please apply with an up to date CV.