Rikama Education are looking to recruit an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to join one of our select schools based in North West Kent as soon as possible on a full-time basis.
The responsibilities of the successful Teaching Assistant will be:
• Develop lesson plans and learning goals with the head teacher
• Maintain daily records, track student progress and intervene to help students progress as necessary
• Foster a positive and collaborative learning environment where the unique needs of all students are met
• Arrange educational activities outside the classroom and supervise the students during breaks and mealtime
• Regularly communicate with family members and other staff, such as school psychologists and counsellors, in order to meet the individual needs of each student
• Ensure the classroom environment meets standards for safety and cleanliness
To be a successful candidate for the Teaching Assistant position:
• Hold relevant teaching assistant qualification.
• Have strong knowledge of the UK curriculum to best support your teacher
• Must work well with staff and pupils alike
The successful Teaching Assistant will benefit from:
• CPD’s regular training
• Staff development programme
• Excellent rates of pay in line with your experience
• Regular training to enhance and grow your skills
• Supportive and friendly team to work with
• A friendly consultant on hand whenever needed
• An excellent referral schemes
• Work within their thriving and friendly school
If you are interested in this teaching assistant position, please send an up to date CV now.