SEN Teaching Assistant – Medway – Good SEN School
Q – Are you a passionate about education, working with children and supporting additional needs?
A Good SEN School are searching for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join their team ASAP, supporting pupils in KS2 and KS3, on the Autistic Spectrum with behaviour. We are looking for someone with experience in a Teaching Assistant role, ideally with SEN experience, however an applicant with SEN experience in another setting will be considered.
The main part of your role will be working 1:1 or on a small group basis either with pupils on the Autistic Spectrum some who exhibit challenging behaviour. This is a great opportunity to gain some diverse experience, all whilst being paid. Better yet, you will get to interact with external agencies such as Speech and Language Therapists, Counsellors, Educational Psychologist and SEN Coordinators.
Sound good? Have a read and then apply today – These opportunities are competitive!
• SEN Teaching Assistant
• Full Time (Term time only)
• Contract for the entire academic year
• Opportunity for Schools Direct (Teacher Training)
• Working with pupils 1:1, groups and whole class
•£65- £70 per day
• Very supportive school
• SEN Experience or Teaching Assistant Experience
• Interested in SEN & Education
• Passionate about working with children and SEN
• Experience with children, in any setting (informal and formal)
• Good knowledge of SEN (ASD, ADHD, Dyslexia) beneficial