SEN Teaching Assistant
Here at Rikama Education we are currently seeking for a determined and committed individual to join an outstanding SEN School close to the Swanley area who have an aspiration to make a positive difference on a day to day basis.
Our SEN school has around 110 students aged from 7-19 with severe learning difficulties including and complex needs including aspects of ASD. You will be part of an extremely supportive and welcoming team who are all willing and determined to work closely with their students to create an attitude of accomplishment, care and happiness.
We are extremely keen to recruit a SEN Teaching Assistant to support students within a class as well as 1:1. The right candidate would help the students both inside the classroom as well as make a huge impact on their social skills.
A SEN Teaching Assistant would need:
• A genuine passion and interest with sensitive to students’ individual needs
• Experience working 1:1 with SEN students
• An understanding and patience to help students
• A positive and flexible outlook supporting the children
• Experience within a classroom environment supporting SEN students
If you have experience working alongside SEN students and are interested in applying to this unique and exciting role as a SEN Teaching Assistant, please click apply now below.