Rikama Education are currently looking for a SENCO to work in a mainstream primary in a complex needs centre provision within the Gravesend area, your day to day duties will include:
• Supporting the identification of children with special educational needs.
• Co-ordinating provision for children with SEN.
• Liaising with parents of children with SEN.
• Liaising with other providers, outside agencies, educational psychologists and external agencies.
• Ensuring that the school keeps the records of all pupils with SEN up to date.
To be considered for this exciting SENCO role, you will need the following experience:
• QTS as a head teacher or acting head
• Leading and managing staff confidently
• Developing staff and resources within the school
• Initiating and developing approaches in the classroom
• Strategic planning for responsibilities and duties
Our client is looking for a SENCO to join a friendly, warm and welcoming environment. Our client is committed to inclusion and part of an academy’s strategic planning involving developing cultures, policies and practices that include all learners. Them aim to produce a sense of community and belonging as well as offering new opportunities to learners who could have experience previous difficulties. They do not treat all learners in the same way but will respond to them in certain ways to take in account their varied life experiences and needs.
If you are interested in applying to this SENCO role, please click apply now below.